Revive Exteriors: The Top Rated Golden, Colorado Roof Replacement Contractor
Revive Exteriors not only restores properties but we restore communities by re-engineering the project to meet today’s building codes and customer expectations. Exceptional customer service, unparalleled products and warranties from leading industry manufacturers are what we live by. We provide value and peace of mind to our customers through communication, honesty, integrity, safety and attention to detail.
Building Codes & Manufacturer Requirements
- Bird Stoppers
- Step Flashing
- Counter Flashing
- Ice & Water
- Drip Edge
- Wood shakes and wood shingles are required to have a minimum of a Class A fire rated roofing assembly.
- Minimum Roof Snow Load – 30 pounds per square foot
- Kickout Diverters
- Eave overhangs shall not exceed 3 feet unless designed to prevent uplift of 100-mph winds.
- Gable end overhangs shall not exceed 3 feet unless designed to prevent uplift of 100-mph winds.
- 150/300 ventilation
- 300/300 ventilation system
- Solid Decking
- Manufacturer & Code